Mint & Coriander Chutney
A thick, refreshing chutney that tastes delicious with Indian snacks such as dhokla, paranthas, stuffed paranthas, bhajias, or just as a sandwich spread. This chutney tastes best fresh but can be refrigerated for about 10-12 days. This recipe makes 1 ¾ cup of chutney.
|Serves||4||Published||Monday, 02 September 2013|
|Recipe type||Dips & Sauces||Author||Manisha Sharma|
For 4 people ()
- 2 1/2 cup(s) mint leaves
- 1 cup(s) coriander leaves with soft stems
- 4 green chillies
- 3/4 cup(s) green mango, sliced
- 50 grams jaggery
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Thoroughly wash the mint and coriander leaves to remove the dirt.
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a grinder and grind to a paste. The paste can be coarse or smooth as per your preference.
- If you prefer the chutney to be less sweet, reduce the quantity of jaggery or do away with it altogether and instead add lemon juice.