Terms & Conditions
By using and/or visiting www.khaanawaana.com (collectively, including all content available through the Khaanawaana.com domain name, (the “Website” or “Site”) you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions of Use, which is published on the website for reference. In addition, when using particular services provided by us, such as viewing any clips, or participating in any contests or promotions, if any, you shall be subject to any additional guidelines or rules applicable to such services.
Kindly print these Terms & Conditions of Use and save a copy for your records. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the KhaanaWaana website.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Khaanawaana.com, owned by Nucleus Digital, is to be used for general research, informational, and entertainment purposes only. The website publishes videos, reviews, comments, articles or other content created by the KhaanaWaana team or submitted by our users. All featured content represents the opinions and perspectives of the submitting users, including the KhaanaWaana team, not of Nucleus Digital.
Provisions Governing Your Use of the KhaanaWaana Website:
Khaanawaana.com is an online site and has its principal place of business at D-38, Konkan Nagar, Dilip Gupte Marg, Mahim (West), Mumbai 400 099, Maharashtra, India. The KhaanaWaana website is subject to the laws governing the Republic of India.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
Nucleus Digital may, in its sole discretion, change, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting new Terms and Conditions on the website without notice to you. By using the website, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
Modifications to the Site
Nucleus Digital reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or change any aspect of the website, including but not limited to content, features or hours of availability without notice to you. It may impose limits on certain features of the website or restrict your access to part or all of the website without notice or penalty.
User Submitted Content and Community Guidelines
1. You are solely responsible for the content and context of any materials you post or submit through the website. Nucleus Digital reserves the right to reject any postings and submissions to the website and/or to remove postings and submissions to the website for any reason in Nucleus Digital’s sole discretion.
2. You warrant and agree that while using the website, you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the website any materials or act in ways which, in Nucleus Digital’s sole discretion: (a) are unlawful/illegal, threatening, harassing or profane; (b) are obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable; (c) restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the website; (d) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; (e) contain a software virus or other harmful component, advertising or commercial solicitation of any kind, mass mailing or any form of 'spam', political campaigning or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; or (f) are otherwise harmful to the community.
3. If you voluntarily disclose personal contact information (e.g., address, phone number, etc.), such information can be collected and used by others. Nucleus Digital takes no responsibility for any personal information posted by you in materials you submit for posting on the website.
4. If you choose to post or submit content to the website, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Nucleus Digital a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media without any compensation to you.
5. Nucleus Digital permits you to choose to link to materials on the website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. No commercial use or commercial redistribution of any content on the website is permitted.
6. Nucleus Digital reserves the right to preclude you from linking to content on the website or the videos on the KhaanaWaana YouTube channel for any reason in Nucleus Digital's sole discretion. Upon receiving a notice from Nucleus Digital requesting that you to remove the KhaanaWaana content (text, images and video) from your website, you agree to immediately remove the same from your website.
7. You grant Nucleus Digital the right to use your personal information.
8. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post and submit, that the content is accurate, that you are not employed by the manufacturer or its competitor of the product featured in the content you submit; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Nucleus Digital for all claims resulting from content you supply.
All rights, titles and interests in and to the materials on the website are owned by Nucleus Digital. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any materials on the website, including but not limited to the copyrights and trademarks displayed on the website without the written permission of Nucleus Digital or such third party that may own such materials displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the materials displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
Nucleus Digital may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who have been accused of infringing the copyrights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify email@example.com
Assumption of Risk
User assumes any and all risk of damage, injury, or death from the use of the website and its services. You have been warned of the limitations and risks in the use of the information on the website, and choose of your own free will to continue to access or use the website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Nucleus Digital and its officers, partners, employees, agents, licensees, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred or suffered by them in connection with any claim arising out of or related to (i) your use of the website, (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, or (iii) your dispute with another user. Nucleus Digital reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle or otherwise dispose of any matter without the prior written consent of Nucleus Digital.
You agree that Nucleus Digital, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the website, and remove and discard any content you may have contributed to the website, at any time for any reason or no reason.
Nucleus Digital may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the website under any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Nucleus Digital may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files of the website. Further, you agree that Nucleus Digital shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the website. Should you object to any terms or conditions or become dissatisfied with the website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of the website and/or terminate your account.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by email to Nucleus Digital at firstname.lastname@example.org or to you at the email address you provide to Nucleus Digital. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
The failure by either you or Nucleus Digital to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the website or the Terms and Conditions must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. This agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Nucleus Digital and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, regarding the subject matter contained herein. All provisions in the Terms and Conditions regarding representations and warranties, indemnification, disclaimers, and limitation of liability shall survive the termination of the Terms and Conditions.